If you’re looking for answers on how to get started with SEO for your construction company, we’ll provide a comprehensive breakdown of our services & answer any questions that you may have.
Book A Free Consultation
Get More Business
Turn leads into customers with less effort today
What Is Construction SEO?
Construction SEO is a process by which contractors and construction businesses can improve their visibility on search engine results pages. SEO stands for search engine optimization, the process of increasing the ranking of web pages for a website by boosting keyword positions.
Construction Search Engine Optimization Tactics/Strategies
Improving the SEO of your construction organization starts with the following three steps:
- Optimization of existing/future website content (on-page SEO)
- Building links (commonly referred to as link building or off-page SEO)
- Sending social signals to Google (through social media posts/engagement)
One of the most important things to consider when working on your construction SEO is the “language” of your website content. To be found by potential customers, you need to make sure that you are using the same terminology that they are searching for.
For example: If you specialize in commercial construction, ensure that you have an entire service page devoted to that keyword.
Linkbuilding is another important part of any successful SEO campaign. By building links from other websites to yours, you improve your website’s search engine ranking.
However, it’s important to build links from high-quality websites that are relevant to your business. Otherwise, these links may hurt your rankings.
Finally, using social media can be advantageous when the content is produced correctly. Just like Google, social media platforms have algorithms that sift, rank, & organize posts according to specific sets of coded rules.
Construction SEO Services
If you’re looking to optimize your digital presence so that customers/jobs can find you, instead of you having to find them, we can surely help.
We do extensive keyword research & competitor analysis so that we can build the architecture of your website correctly. As with all great things, SEO takes time, so you need to be patient & have long-term vision to fully reap the benefits of true search engine optimization.
However, we provide ROI-driven campaigns & back our words up with quantifiable data that showcases our ability to be among the top SEO agencies in the world.
SEO For Construction Companies
Construction companies rely on several marketing channels to reach new customers and generate leads, but SEO is one of the most effective ways to market your construction business online.
Unlike paid ads, the benefits of SEO don’t go away. By properly managing the content on your site you can secure ranking positions for extended periods of time.
There are many benefits of SEO for construction companies, including:
1. Increased Visibility and Traffic Levels: One of the main benefits of SEO is that it can help to increase your visibility in the search engine results pages. This, in turn, can lead to increased web traffic levels and more potential customers for your business.
2. Cost-Effective: SEO is a very cost-effective marketing strategy, especially when compared to other marketing channels such as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
3. Helps You Target Local Customers: Targeting local customers has an amazing ROI because you can optimize your website and content for specific location-based keywords.
4. Builds Brand Awareness and Trust: SEO helps build awareness of your brand and improves the trust that potential customers have in your company.
5. Generates High-Quality Leads: This is because people who find your website through a search engine are usually already interested in what you have to offer.
For more tips on how to market your construction business online, be sure to check out our blog. We cover a range of topics including social media marketing, content marketing, and much more.
Construction SEO Keywords Explained
When it comes to using keywords for your construction company, it’s important to find the right balance between targeting your audience and overstuffing your content with keywords.
You have to optimize your content for search engines but you should always seek to provide a positive user experience as well.
Here are 5 tips to help you get started:
1. Research which keywords are most relevant to your business.
2. Use those keywords throughout your website and content, but don’t overdo it.
3. Monitor your website’s SEO to see how your keywords are performing and make adjustments as needed.
4. Keep your content fresh and relevant by regularly adding new keyword-targeted content.
5. And finally, always be prepared to adjust your approach as the search landscape changes.
Most frequent questions and answers
There are several reasons why construction companies need SEO, including:
Increased visibility and traffic levels. One of the main benefits of SEO is that it can help to increase your visibility on the search engine results pages. This, in turn, can lead to increased web traffic levels and more potential customers for your business.
We offer a range of affordable SEO services for construction companies. For more information, please contact us today.
It typically takes around four to six months to see significant results from SEO. However, it can take longer depending on the competitiveness of your industry and the keywords you’re targeting.