Construction Web Design
Most construction companies have a website these days. However, not all websites are created equally. A stellar web design will help you stand out from the competition, attract more leads, and close more sales.
Here are 5 things to keep in mind when designing your construction company website:
1.) Make sure your website is responsive. In other words, it should look good and function well on all devices, from desktop computers to mobile phones.
2.) Your website should be easy to navigate. Potential customers should be able to find what they’re looking for quickly and easily.
3.) Include plenty of photos and videos. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.
4.) Make sure your contact information is prominently displayed. You want potential customers to be able to reach you easily.
5.) Include testimonials from satisfied customers. Social proof like this can be very persuasive.
Lastly, make sure your website is discoverable! At Lords Only, we help construction companies create websites that generate high amounts of traffic. Increasing visibility among SERPs (Search engine results pages) results in high-quality leads & big jobs, that’s why you need web designers who have an in-depth understanding of search engine optimization.
Get More Business
Turn leads into customers with less effort today
Best Construction Websites
There are many reasons our construction company web designs are the best;
At Lords Only, we start with a comprehensive analysis of your business and what you hope to accomplish with your website. We then create custom template designs that align with the values of your target audience.
All of our designs are responsive, so they look great on any device, and our developers code cleanly so that your website loads quickly. We also work with the appointed members of your organization to make sure your content is well written and engaging because ultimately, that’s what will keep people on your site.
Construction Websites | Complete Guide
Construction companies have a unique set of needs when it comes to their website design. They need a site that is easy to navigate, provides accurate information about the company and its services, and showcases photos/videos of completed projects.
A well-designed construction website will help potential customers learn more about the company, the specific services offered, and past projects completed. It will also make it easy for customers to contact the company to request a quote for more information.
Here are 5 tips for construction companies when it comes to web design:
1. Keep the design simple and easy to navigate. Construction sites can be complex, so it’s important to keep the design of your site clean and easy to understand. Include clear menus and labels, and make sure visitors can easily find the information they’re looking for.
2. Highlight your company’s services and past projects. Potential customers will want to see what you’re capable of, so be sure to showcase your company’s services and past projects prominently on your site. Include photos, videos, and detailed descriptions to give visitors a sense of what you can do.
3. Make it easy to contact the company. Include a “Request a Quote” form or another easy way for visitors to get in touch with your company. Make sure your contact information is prominently displayed and easy to find.
4. Use strong visuals. Construction is a visual industry, so it’s important to use high-quality photos and videos on your site. Showcase your company’s best work, and make sure the visuals are clear and easy to understand.
5. Use keyword-rich content. In order for potential customers to find your site, it’s important to use relevant keywords throughout your content. Use keywords that potential customers are likely to search for when looking for a construction company.
Build Your Construction Website With Us Today!
We’re passionate about helping elite businesses completely transform their digital presence.
When you have the opportunity to get big projects & contracts, you’re incentivized to look professional on all fronts.
Our agents help companies like yours design a website that will bring you long-term success for years to come.
It takes months to get organic traffic to a website, but most sites never get any organic traffic at all!
Our specialists help you generate a digital asset that will consistently produce lucrative business.