SEO Copywriting Service
You need more than great copy to rank on Google. You need an SEO copywriting service that understands how to craft persuasive, keyword-rich content that will help your pages rank higher and convert better.
Book A Free Consultation
Get More Business
Turn leads into customers with less effort today
Our SEO Copywriters
Our SEO copywriters are experts at creating content that not only pleases the search engines but also persuades your visitors to take action. We’ll help you turn more of your website traffic into actual paying customers.
Here’s what you can expect when you work with our SEO copywriting service:
- Keyword-rich content that helps your pages rank higher on Google
- Compelling copy that convinces your visitors to take action
- Content that is optimized for both humans and search engines
- A team of experienced SEO copywriters who understand your business goals
What are SEO copywriting services?
SEO copywriting services are a specialized type of copywriting that helps websites rank higher on search engines by producing SEO-optimized content.
Content that’s optimized for SEO has a specific structure & seeks to fulfill search intent. Additionally, it should be written to increase the number of conversions on a specific call to action.
Search engines are always trying to give you the most relevant result based on your search query.
So consequently, Google matches documents (web pages) with search terms in an attempt to give searchers what they’re looking for.
This provides a better overall UX (user experience) for the everyday internet user.
How To Write Copy For SEO:
Writing copy for SEO requires an in-depth understanding of search engine optimization. Most copywriters & bloggers only have a minimal understanding of SEO & how to incorporate it into website architecture, therefore they’re often “leaving a lot on the table” because they don’t know how to properly structure H1/H2/H3 headings, page titles, permalinks, meta descriptions, etc.
Here are four actionable steps you can take to start writing better copy:
- Do the research. Stop writing & start reading everything you can about search engine optimization so that you can get a better understanding of how search engines work. This will make your future copywriting infinitely more valuable & allow you to charge more for your rates.
- Learn about the various on-page ranking factors so that you can begin structuring your articles/pages correctly.
- Invest in a tool like Grammarly that double-checks your grammar every time you begin writing a new document.
- Analyze the data. If you have access to Google Analytics, track the results of your publications so that you can garner an idea of what ranks well & what doesn’t.
What are the benefits of SEO copywriting?
- The ability to rank for multiple keywords with one piece of content
- Improved click-through rates from search engine results pages
- Increased web traffic
- Higher conversion rates
- Better ROI for your online marketing campaigns
SEO copywriting is a highly effective way to improve your website’s ranking in search engine results pages. By optimizing your content for specific keywords, you can increase your website’s visibility and monthly traffic.
The Best SEO Copywriting Services
- Have a comprehensive understanding of how SEO works
- Have quantifiable data backing their copywriting abilities
- Create high-quality content that serves search intent
- Answer questions & overcome objections the reader may have
- Use perfect grammar in all contextual matters
Our SEO Copywriting Services
We take the time to get to know your business inside and out so that we can create content that is relevant and useful to your customers. We also structure everything perfectly so that the Googlebot can easily crawl/index your web pages & blog posts.
With our SEO copywriting services, you can be confident that you are getting the best of both worlds: well-written and relevant content optimized for search engines.
If you have a highly authoritative site then you can apply for us to deliver a high-quality guest article.
Most frequent questions and answers
How much does SEO copywriting cost?
The cost of SEO copywriting varies depending on the size and complexity of the project. However, we always strive to provide our clients with great value for their money. If you’re interested in our SEO copywriting services, please contact us today for a free consultation. We would be happy to discuss your specific needs and give you a price quote.
How do you do SEO copywriting?
The first step in SEO copywriting is to do keyword research so that you can determine what people are searching for. Once you’ve found your main keywords, you can begin generating topics around them. To satisfy search intent try to answer any question that comes to mind & provide a comprehensive outline with detailed information in regards to what you’re writing about.
Are SEO and copywriting the same?
No, SEO and copywriting are not the same. SEO is the process of optimizing your website and content for search engines while copywriting is the process of writing effective and persuasive marketing copy. However, good SEO copywriting can help you achieve better results with your online marketing campaigns.
Are SEO copywriters in high demand?
Yes, SEO copywriters are in high demand. Copyrighting is becoming a more specialized skill with the level of competition on the internet. If you can write high-quality SEO content that ranks well, you can definitely market your services.
How much should you charge for copywriting services?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of SEO copywriting services will vary depending on the size and complexity of the project. Some writers base their services off of “x cents per word”, some charge on a per article basis, & some charge on a per-project basis.
What is the difference between copywriting & content writing?
The main difference between copywriting and content writing is that copywriting is focused on persuasion, while content writing is focused on providing information.
Copywriters are tasked with making the reader take a specific action, such as buying a product or signing up for a service. Content writers, on the other hand, are focused on providing the reader with information, such as an article or blog post.
Content writers may also do some copywriting, but their main focus is on providing information.